Investors in Diversity
It was founded in the UK in 2005. Today hundreds of organisations have been through the process, and it has now proven to transform organisations diversity practices and culture.
In a simple three step process we help you:
- WORK OUT WHERE YOU ARE
- HELP YOU IMPROVE
- MEASURE YOUR IMPROVEMENT
How does it work
We will identify your key requirements and build a bespoke package to address your individual needs.
We can help you take stock of where you are
We have experienced and dedicated advisors ready to guide and support you to put Improvements in place
We measure your progress and support you on a continuous improvement model
We can benchmark your current position on EDI
Recognise your efforts with the Investors in Diversity mark.
Other benefits noted by organisation on their Investors in Diversity journey include:
- Reduction in the number of grievances
- Reduction in staff turnover
- Increased staff participation in training and courses
- Reduction in bullying
- Improved customer service and satisfaction
- Improved links between employee activities and strategic objectives
- Improvement in attitudes, behaviours and conduct
- Improved marketing approaches
- Increased market share