Investors in Diversity
It was founded in the UK in 2005. Today hundreds of organisations have been through the process, and it has now proven to transform organisations diversity practices and culture.
In a simple three step process we help you:
- WORK OUT WHERE YOU ARE
- HELP YOU IMPROVE
- MEASURE YOUR IMPROVEMENT
Whether you have 1 or 20,000 staff, whether you are in the private, public or voluntary sector and you are just starting your EDI journey or are already a are starting out or pioneering organisation– IiD can support you.
How does it work
We will identify your key requirements and build a bespoke package to address your individual needs.
We can help you take stock of where you are
We have experienced and dedicated advisors ready to guide and support you to put Improvements in place
We measure your progress and support you on a continuous improvement model
We can benchmark your current position on EDI
Recognise your efforts with the Investors in Diversity mark.
Benefits, Outcomes & Testimonials
Benefits noted by organisation that have achieved Investors in Diversity:
- Reduction in the number of grievances
- Reduction in staff turnover
- Increased staff development
- Improved customer service and satisfaction
- Improved links between employee activities & strategic objectives
- Improvement in attitudes, behaviours & conduct
- Improved marketing approaches
- Increased market share
- 59.4% of organisations reported a reduction in incidents of bullying
being witnessed among staff
- 59.4% of organisations reported a reduction in incidents of
inappropriate behaviour being witnessed among staff
- 77.1% of organisations reported a reduction in incidents of
discrimination being witnessed among staff